The Stubai Prime Park Sessions are dedicated to creating a forward-looking training environment that is tailor made towards progression in Snowboarding and Freeskiing.
- Opportunities for film & photo production
- A unique pre-season jump setup
- Dryland training facilities & downtime activities
The Prime Park Sessions package grants athletes & coaches free access to the following downtime activities.
- AIR-PARC 1280m² Indoor facility, including
2 x 30m² Supertramps and
4 x Eurotramps
- BODY & SOUL Gym with standard cardio and
- STUBAY Swimming pool
- SKATE Indoor skating in Innsbruck
Physiotherapy can be organized separately on request. Fee depending on available therapist.
- FROM NEUSTIFT (HOMEBASE)55minSnowpark35minGondola Parking Lot30minInnsbruck10minAir Parc / Pool / Gym
Advancements in camera technology and data storage bring us closer to our goal: We can not film every trick, but we are getting close.
- Use for: Athletes' social media channels
- Season edits
- Press (online and print) if athletes are featured/tagged
- Teams' social media channels
- Teams official sponsors social media channels
- NEW: Online use for brand who covers athletes fee
- DON'T Social media channels of non associated brands
- Brand videos or content pieces
- Above the line advertisement
Offer with access to
- Lift ticket
- AIR-PARC (Trampoline facility)
- Prime Line 10:00-14:00
- Indoor skating in Innsbruck
- On site medic
- T-bar single line for athletes
- Stubay swimming pool
- Snacks at the Athletes Area
- Video footage usage rights
We're happy to announce that Edition Nine of Prime Park Sessions 2021
Is happening! More details TBA in June. Stay tuned!
For any previous requests please