The Stubai Prime Park Sessions are dedicated to creating a forward-looking training environment that is tailor made towards progression in Snowboarding and Freeskiing.
Major setup works began in spring 2018 and 40.000m³ of snow have been pushed and retained under covers to ensure an improved Prime Line is waiting for you as of October 24th. Additionally, more possibilities for content distribution have been added and a larger selection of downtime activities will hopefully make Stubai your home this fall.
- Opportunities for film & photo production
- A unique pre-season jump setup
- Dryland training facilities & downtime activities
The consistent in-run speed and south-facing landing makes it a classic competition jump with optimal safety conditions. The size will be slightly reduced compared to previous years to make it rideable on more days.
A low risk jump with all the ingredients to promote progressive riding for female and male athletes alike: Consistent speed, a shorter table length that still provides optimal airtime, long and steep south-facing landing that works on most bad weather days.
The favorite jump of many athletes will be optimized for speed and a wider take-off for maximum riding comfort.
Feature three offers two takeoff options (medium or small) that allow athletes to put together full runs or finish with a mellow air at the end.
The Prime Park Sessions package grants athletes & coaches free access to the following downtime activities.
- AIR-PARC 1280m² Indoor facility, including
2 x 30m² Supertramps and
4 x Eurotramps
- BODY & SOUL Gym with standard cardio and
- STUBAY Swimming pool
- SKATE Indoor skating in Innsbruck
Physiotherapy can be organized separately on request. Fee depending on available therapist.
- FROM NEUSTIFT (HOMEBASE) 55minSnowpark35minGondola Parking Lot30minInnsbruck10minAir Parc / Pool / Gym
Advancements in camera technology and data storage bring us closer to our goal: Capture every trick of every athlete and make it available within one day.
- Use for: Athletes' social media channels
- Season edits
- Press (online and print) if athletes are featured/tagged
- Teams' social media channels
- NEW: Teams official sponsors social media channels
- DON'T Social media channels of non associated brands
- Brand videos or content pieces
Offer with access to
- Prime Line 10:00-14:00
- Indoor skating in Innsbruck
- T-bar single line for athletes
- Snacks at the Athletes Area
- Stubay swimming pool
- AIR-PARC (Trampoline facility)
- Video footage usage rights
- Sessions Session
01 24.10.2018 - 31.10.2018
8 days male €1.200,-
02 01.11.2018 - 04.11.2018
4 days male €600,-
03 05.11.2018 - 18.11.2018
14 days male €2.100,-
04 27.11.2018 - 06.12.2018
10 days male €1.600,-
Two Sessions = 10% discount | Three Sessions = 20% discount | Four Sessions = 25% discount
All prices excl. 19% VAT